Pure – Hypo-Allergenic
PURE – HYPO-ALLERGENIC ROOMS
PURE – Hypo-Allergenic Rooms are designed to provide a better night’s sleep for all guests, especially allergy sufferers. Although all Hyatt rooms follow a strict protocol for cleanliness, our PURE rooms undergo an additional six-step process intended to reduce airborne particles and minimize the presence of potential irritants. This process includes installation of a state-of-the-art air purification system and treatment of all fabrics and surfaces in the guestroom. All PURE rooms at Hyatt are installed and maintained on an ongoing basis by PURE Solutions NA.
Part of the purification process at Hyatt includes:
- Application of PURE Shield, a unique barrier intended to minimize allergens on surfaces in the room for a more comfortable experience.
- Installation of hypo-allergenic mattress & pillow encasings designed to provide a better night’s sleep.
- Delivering fresh, crisp air through the installation of a powerful air purifier listed as a Class II Medical Device by the F.D.A.
- Recertification every six months to maintain the high standards of a Hyatt PURE room.
Enjoy a better night's sleep and make the most of your travels in a Hyatt PURE room.
- Oversized work desk
- Enhanced work desk lighting
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room dining
- Coffee maker
- Cable/satellite TV channels
- Video on demand
- iHome stereo with iPod® docking station
- Dual line phones
- Cordless phone(s)
- High-speed Internet access/WiFi
- Analog phone line
- Individual heat control
- Individual air conditioning control
- Concierge during regular hours
- Video checkout
- In-room safe
- Rollaways upon request for a fee
- Crib upon request
- Maximum guests per room: 4
- Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Toothpaste Amenities
- Data port
- 37” flat screen TV
- Wi-Fi Internet access (for a nominal fee)
- Bathrobes available upon request