San Francisco Hotel with Parking
Hotel Near Pier 39
Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf offers guests an unmatched hotel experience in San Francisco. From superior service and new contemporary suites to a refreshing, heated outdoor swimming pool, Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers the hotel features and amenities you expect.
Hotel Services & Amenities
Place yourself in a prime location to enjoy all the best of San Francisco from the best hotel at famous Fisherman’s Wharf. This renovated hotel offers the best of both worlds; ultimate convenience and exceptional services for Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf guests. Take advantage of all of we offer, including a refreshing outdoor swimming pool, plush Grand Beds™, two on-site restaurants Brick & Beam and The Wardroom, complete business amenities and technologically enhanced event spaces. An ideal setting, just across the street from the Taylor/Bay Street cable car stop, allows guests of Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf to enjoy all of San Francisco's vibrant attractions. From on-site expert meeting planners to our knowledgeable and attentive concierge, the professional staff is always on hand to assist you in making your stay as flawless as possible.
- 316 renovated, spacious guest rooms
- Complimentary high-speed Internet for all hotel guests
- Less than .5 miles from Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Aquarium of the Bay, and the Alcatraz Tours
- Walking distance to Taylor/Bay Street cable car station and Embarcadero F-line streetcar
- Complimentary limousine service to the Financial District, Monday through Friday
- Hypo-allergenic rooms available
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center featuring a Cardio Theater and flat screen TVs
- Heated outdoor pool and spa
- 24 hour automated business center
- Two on-site restaurants and room service
- 24 hour Market offering snacks, drinks and travel conveniences
- Over 19,000 square feet of flexible function space, including an elegant ballroom
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers; connecting rooms
- Pool lift available upon request
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible doors, peepholes, climate controls
- Sink/vanity and towel racks.
For those looking for upgraded business class hotel accommodations, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf hotel offers Business Plan guestrooms. Enjoy modern comforts and additional hotel amenities such as free daily breakfast, complimentary shirt or blouse press, and free daily newspaper.
We offer complimentary transportation to the downtown Financial Center for our guests. Town cars run each weekday morning. Expect nothing less from the best luxury hotel in San Francisco's number one destination. Please see the hotel concierge for more information.
Map & Directions
- From San Francisco International Airport (18 miles), San Jose, CA and points South
Take US-101 North. Take the I-280 North Exit towards the end of the freeway, which turns into King Street, which then becomes The Fisherman’s Wharf. Continue approximately 2 miles and turn left on North Point Street. Continue five blocks to Taylor Street. The Hyatt entrance is on the left, on North Point Street. Our hotel is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- From Points North
Take US-101 South. Turn left onto Van Ness Avenue, then turn right onto North Point Street. The Hyatt is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- From Oakland and Points East
Take I-80 West toward San Francisco. Take the Fremont Street exit. Turn right onto Howard Street. Turn left onto The Fisherman’s Wharf. Continue to follow The Fisherman’s Wharf. Make a slight left onto North Point Street. Our luxury hotel is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- Automated kisosks for check-in and check-out
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- In-room dining
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary safe-deposit boxes in the guest rooms and at the front desk
- Vending and ice machines
- Washer/dryer on floors 3, 4 and 5
- Outdoor heated pool and spa
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Two onsite restaurants and 24 hour Marketplace
- 24 hour automated business center
- Overnight Parking: $59.00 per night, plus tax, for registered hotel guests. This includes in / out privileges
- Event Parking: $21.00 per day for meeting attendees
- Fisherman’s Wharf Hourly Parking: $6.00 per hour
- Brick & Beam dinner guest parking: $6.00 with validation
*Prices are subject to change.
- Lorries Shuttle
Operates 4:00a.m. - 11:30p.m.,daily. Door to door service between SFO Airport and Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf. Price is $16 one way per person. At the airport, look for the White and Green Vans with lettering that says Go Lorrie's at the shuttle pick up area. For information call 415-334-9000. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport.
- Grand Limousine
Reservations required. Grand Limousine can provide transportation to / from the Airport for up to 24 passengers. Grand Limousine is also available to provide tours of San Francisco, Muir Woods/Sausalito, Wine Country and Monterey / Carmel. Please call 650-588-8333 for additional information.
Ride will take about 40 minutes, and cost about $55
- Muni (public transportation)
One-day pass for the buses and F-Train $13; three-day pass $20; seven-day pass $26. Transfers: $2 and are valid for 120 minutes. Cable car $5 per person, one-way. Cable car stop is directly across the street from the hotel.
- Financial District Town Car Service
Hotel offers complimentary transportation to the financial district on weekday mornings. Please contact the hotel concierge.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Flickr
Stay up to date with our latest news & offers.
Book Our Special Packages
The Newly Renovated Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf makes a splash with new packages!
Enjoy an entirely new standard of luxury at Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf
Save Big with Our Family Plan
Spending Time Together Just Became Even Easier
Book Now or call 415 563 1234 ext 51