Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf offers guests an unmatched hotel experience in San Francisco. From superior service and luxurious suites to a refreshing, heated outdoor swimming pool, Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf offers the hotel features and amenities you expect.
Hotel Services & Amenities
Place yourself in a prime location to enjoy all the best of San Francisco from the best luxury hotel at famous Fisherman’s Wharf. This outstanding accommodation offers the best of both worlds; ultimate convenience and exceptional services for Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf guests. Take advantage of all of we offer, including a refreshing outdoor swimming pool, plush Grand Beds™, award-winning Knuckles at the Wharf bar, complete business amenities and technologically enhanced event spaces. An ideal setting, just across the street from the cable car stop, allows guests of Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf to enjoy all of San Francisco's vibrant attractions. From -on-site expert meeting planners to our knowledgeable and attentive concierge, the professional staff is always on hand to assist you in making your stay as flawless as possible.
- 313 spacious guestrooms with courtyard, city and pool views
- Cable car located conveniently across the street
- State-of-the-art 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center, including cardio theater with flat-screen TV's
- Outdoor heated pool & Jacuzzi
- YogaAway™ program available
- Over 19,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Stunning ballroom with skylights & fireplace / Wi--Fi across all meeting and event areas
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Roll-in showers; connecting rooms
- Pool lift available upon request
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible doors, peepholes, climate controls
- Sink/vanity and towel racks.
For those looking for luxurious upgraded business class hotel accommodations, Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf hotel offers Business Plan guestrooms. Enjoy additional deluxe hotel amenities such as complimentary Continental breakfast, free local phone calls, and generous work areas, all on an upper-level floor.
We offer complimentary transportation to the downtown Financial Center for our guests. Town cars run each weekday morning. It’s no less than you should expect from the best luxury hotel in San Francisco's number one destination. Please see the hotel concierge for more information.
Map & Directions
- From San Francisco International Airport (18 miles), San Jose, CA and points South
Take US-101 North. Take the I-280 North Exit towards the end of the freeway, which turns into King Street, which then becomes The Fisherman’s Wharf. Continue approximately 2 miles and turn left on North Point Street. Continue five blocks to Taylor Street. The Hyatt entrance is on the left, on North Point Street. Our hotel is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- From Points North
Take US-101 South. Turn left onto Van Ness Avenue, then turn right onto North Point Street. The Hyatt is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- From Oakland and Points East
Take I-80 West toward San Francisco. Take the Fremont Street exit. Turn right onto Howard Street. Turn left onto The Fisherman’s Wharf. Continue to follow The Fisherman’s Wharf. Make a slight left onto North Point Street. Our luxury hotel is located on North Point Street between Taylor and Jones Streets.
- Automated Check-in/Check-out Kiosk located in lobby
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary Safe-deposit boxes in the guest rooms and at the front desk
- Vending and ice machines
- Washer/dryer on floors 3, 4 and 5
- Overnight Parking: $50.00 per night, plus tax, for registered hotel guests. This includes in / out privileges
- Event Parking: $21.00 per day for meeting attendees
- Fisherman’s Wharf Hourly Parking: $6.00 per hour
- Knuckles dinner guest parking: $6.00 with validation
*Prices are subject to change.
- Lorries Shuttle
Operates 4:00a.m. - 11:30p.m.,daily. Door to door service between SFO Airport and Hyatt at Fisherman’s Wharf. Price is $16 one way per person. At the airport, look for the White and Green Vans with lettering that says Go Lorrie's at the shuttle pick up area. For information call 415-334-9000. Reservations are required for transportation from the hotel to the airport.
- Grand Limousine
Reservations required. Grand Limousine can provide transportation to / from the Airport for up to 24 passengers. Grand Limousine is also available to provide tours of San Francisco, Muir Woods/Sausalito, Wine Country and Monterey / Carmel. Please call 650-588-8333 for additional information.
Ride will take about 40 minutes, and cost about $55
- Muni (public transportation)
One-day pass for the buses and F-Train $13; three-day pass $20; seven-day pass $26. Transfers: $2 and are valid for 120 minutes. Cable car $5 per person, one-way. Cable car stop is directly across the street from the hotel.
- Financial District Town Car Service
Hotel offers complimentary transportation to the financial district on weekday mornings. Please contact the hotel concierge.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- Up to six nights — $100 per stay
- Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
- 30 or more nights a fee will be assessed at the hotel’s discretion
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12 noon
SF Seafood Watch Alliance
We are excited to announce our partnership with the SF Seafood Watch Alliance!
For Kids By Kids
Hyatt Hotels of San Francisco Launch Groundbreaking Children's Menu “For Kids By Kids” Including Three-Course Organic Menu Developed by Alice Waters
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Flickr
Stay up to date with our latest news & offers.
Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefuly Served.
An industry-leading, global effort and new philosophy to provide sustainable and responsible food and beverage for guests and associates
Book Now or call 415 563 1234 ext 51