Elegant San Francisco Wedding Hotel
In the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf, just a few steps from the bay, the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf is where lifetime memories are made. Recently reimagined following a multi-million dollar renovation, featuring a distinct design palette with rustic touches that exude a modern feel and a soothing color scheme, the Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf provides elegance and style for the wedding of your dreams.
Picture an elaborate celebration with your family and friends, or a more casual and intimate affair. Enjoy having your ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner reception all in one location. Step outside and taste the fresh ocean air kiss your cheek and feel the unmistakable excitement that is San Francisco. Say your vows in front of the dancing flames of our elegant fireplace, which provides a picture perfect romantic ambiance. Take your first dance as a married couple under the moonlight in the ballroom, which features a large skylight then retreat to the spacious bridal suite and let your honeymoon begin.
Hyatt Fisherman’s Wharf offers the ideal combination of stunningly elegant wedding venue locations, superb culinary skills, expert event planning staff, and comfortable, contemporary guestrooms. Surrounded by world-famous attractions and iconic landmarks finding a location for wedding photos won’t be a difficult task. Plus, the stylish site offers deluxe amenities and impeccable service for you and your guests. Allow our experienced team to craft a wedding package tailored just for you. Everything you need for a most memorable celebration is all here for you, including:
Wedding Benefits at Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf
- A professional wedding planning specialist will work with you throughout the process.
- Complimentary guestroom for the bride and groom (with champagne and strawberries)
- Warm and inviting venues for ceremony and reception, from outdoor cocktail hours to elegant ballroom banquets
- Enticing locations for photographs, such as North Point Lounge featuring a domed skylight, flowing fountains, and San Francisco trolley cars
- A tempting array of food and beverage, to fit the type of reception you select
- Great location, in the heart of Fisherman’s Wharf and within minutes of San Francisco’s downtown attractions for your guests’ enjoyment
- Special accommodation rates, to welcome friends and family from out of town
- 316 renovated guestrooms, featuring Hyatt Grand Bed™